What did you update? If you've updated OS X I would suggest you to reinstall macports and to start from a new opam switch. Cheers, Ivan On Sep 8, 2017 7:26 PM, "Kenneth Adam Miller" wrote: > Hello, > > I'm on OSX, and recently I did an update. I had a working package that was > building some C/++ code underneath an oasis package successfully all the > way to where I could run the output binary. Right now I am getting the > following: > > ld: warning: ignoring file src/liblibdai_stubs.a, file was built for > archive which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64): > src/liblibdai_stubs.a > > And then, literally everything that is output next is just missing > functions from what ld is ignoring, the liblibdai_stubs.a file: > > > "__wrap_BBPFindClampVardai", referenced from: > _camlDai___BBPFindClampVar_6660 in libdai.a(dai.o) > _camlDai__2620 in libdai.a(dai.o) > > And so on, for a lot of different functions. I need to get ld to shut up > and link my application, because I didn't have this problem before the > update. I've never had this problem on OSX before. The .a file being > ignored is part of the package that I'm building, and is a result of a > CSources spec I have in my oasis. >