Hi list, We had a successful meeting last Friday for our first Cambridge functional programmers meetup. As requested by those who turned up, I've created a meetup group to help us organize. If you are interested, please join here: http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-NonDysFunctional-Programmers/ We're probably going to have another meeting in early December. It will probably just be another pub meetup. If you've got any requests for dates or for particular pubs, please let me know. Now that we've got an online home at meetup.com, I'll avoid spamming this list with future announcements. Thanks, Mike On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Mike McClurg wrote: > Hi list, > > We're starting a functional programming group in Cambridge, UK, called > NonDysFunctional. We're having our first meet up this Friday from 5pm > to 9pm at the Old Spring Pub. Feel free to come at any time during > that window. Citrix has kindly offered to pay for everyone's beer, so > come thirsty! > > See our website for more information, including a map to the Old > Spring: http://nondysfunctional.wikidot.com/blog:2 > > Also, we will be tweeting about future events on @nondysfun > (https://twitter.com/nondysfun) > > If you think you might come, please email me, just so I have an idea > of how many people might turn up. You don't have to register in order > to come, however. Hope to see you there! > > Mike >