* [Caml-list] Functional programming users group in Cambridge, UK (free beer!)
@ 2012-11-01 14:11 Mike McClurg
From: Mike McClurg @ 2012-11-01 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi list,

We're starting a functional programming group in Cambridge, UK, called
NonDysFunctional. We're having our first meet up this Friday from 5pm
to 9pm at the Old Spring Pub. Feel free to come at any time during
that window. Citrix has kindly offered to pay for everyone's beer, so
come thirsty!

See our website for more information, including a map to the Old
Spring: http://nondysfunctional.wikidot.com/blog:2

Also, we will be tweeting about future events on @nondysfun
(https://twitter.com/nondysfun)

If you think you might come, please email me, just so I have an idea
of how many people might turn up. You don't have to register in order
to come, however. Hope to see you there!

Mike

* [Caml-list] Re: Functional programming users group in Cambridge, UK (free beer!)
@ 2012-11-06 11:16 ` Mike McClurg
From: Mike McClurg @ 2012-11-06 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list