Hi, I have small application written using Ocsigen. Ocaml and the rest of the development environment is installed using OPAM. Now I want to install this application on a few other nodes, without having to bring bring along the whole development process for deployment on each node. What I want to end up with, is a single unit, e.g a tar-file, a docker container or similar, that can be copied and deployed to the target nodes. This unit should only contain the binaries needed to run the application. I have tried to ask on the Ocsigen mailing-list how do do this for Ocsigen applications, but without success. But I guess the problem is more related to how to deploy applications built using OPAM. I did not find any way to do this with OPAM, but I might have missed something. I have tried to copy all the binary files (.so, .cmxa .cmxs, etc) from the OPAM directory and setting the environment variables to point the this new location, but without much success. When starting ocsigenserver it was not able to solve all symbols. Looking more into the problem, it looks like binaries such as ocsigenserver has hard coded the location of the OPAM development environment. Might be possible to override this using environment variables, but I'm not sure how. So I gave up on this track. Is there a way to generate such a deployable unit from OPAM development environment? Do anyone have some tips / best practice on how to deploy applications built using OPAM? (I'm developing and want to deploy on Ubuntu 16.04.) Regards, Hans Ole Rafaelsen -- Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs