2012/2/28 AUGER Cédric > > I find the posts on this blogs too much Ocaml biased. Ok, haskell has > not modules and it is somewhat missing, but using TypeFamilies, you can > emulate modules (and even 1st order modules which are available in Ocaml > only since 3.11 or 3.12), and in the other hand there is still not yet > any convenient way to have type classes in Ocaml. And it is not very > often that I would like to implement a module where a simple type class > wouldn't fit. > > Are type classes planned in the future (and if not, what are the > reasons not to have it)?. > I guess you might be interested in the following article ML Modules and Haskell Type Classes: A Constructive Comparison Abdallah