Awesome work! The destruct command is my new favourite command. Keep up the good work! /Mads On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Thomas Refis wrote: > Merlin is an editor-independent tool to ease the developement of > programs in OCaml. It aims at providing features available in modern > IDEs such as: "as you type" error reporting, auto completion, source > browsing ("jump to definition"), extraction of type, ... > > > Merlin is available on opam and can be installed with `opam install > merlin`. It can also be built from sources, which are available at > http://github.com/the-lambda-church/merlin . > > > As always you can find a full changelog at > https://github.com/the-lambda-church/merlin/blob/master/CHANGELOG , > but the highlights are : > > - The introduction of support for PPX syntax extensions. > > - The introduction of a "destruct" command for automatic match pattern > generation, as demonstrated on : > http://the-lambda-church.github.io/merlin/destruct.ogv > > - Major changes to the vim plugin, introducing (among other things) a > type history buffer allowing one to navigate the history of printed > types and copy/paste them. > > We want to thank: Geoff Gole, Rudi Grinberg, Markus Mottl, Roman > Vorobets and Arthur Wendling, who all contributed to this release. > We also thank JaneStreet for their continued support. > > The Merlin team > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > -- /Mads