Great work everyone! Programming in OCaml just wouldn't be the same without Merlin. On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM, Frédéric Bour wrote: > After months of development, we are pleased to announce the stable > release of Merlin 2.0. > Supported OCaml versions range from 4.00 to 4.02.1. > > Merlin is a tool focused on helping you code in OCaml, by providing > features such as: > - automatic completion of identifiers, using scope and type informations, > - interactively typing definitions and expressions during edition, > - jumping to the definition of any identifier, > - quickly reporting errors in the editor. > > This release provides great improvements in robustness and quality of > analysis. Files that changed on disk are now automatically reloaded. The > parsing process is finer grained to provide more accurate recovery and > error messages. Integration with JaneStreet Core and js_of_ocaml has also > improved. > > Vim & Emacs are still the main targeted editors. Preliminary support for > Sublime Text is also available, see > https://github.com/def-lkb/sublime-text-merlin . Help is welcome to > improve and extend supported editing environments. > > Windows support also received some fixes. Merlin is now distributed in > WODI . Integration in OCaml-on-windows > is planned. > > This new version of merlin is already available with opam using `opam > install merlin`, and can also be built from the sources which are available > at http://github.com/the-lambda-church/merlin > > We want to thank: Yotam Barnoy, Jacques-Pascal Deplaix, Geoff Gole, Rudi > Grinberg, Steve Purcell and Jan Rehders, who all contributed to this > release. Thanks to Luc Rocher for providing initial integration with > Sublime Text. > We also thank Gabriel Scherer and JaneStreet for their continued support. > > The Merlin team > -- /Mads