From: Mark Shinwell <mshinwell@janestreet.com>
To: Xavier Leroy <xavier.leroy@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [IMPORTANT] Intel Skylake / Kaby Lake hardware bug affects OCaml programs
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:28:38 +0100	[thread overview]

The problem with Kaby Lake systems is that the microcode update is
currently only available via a BIOS update rather than, for example, a
package in a typical Linux distribution (e.g. intel-microcode on
Debian).  As such you may find at present that an update is not
available; in these cases you should disable hyperthreading.

Mark