* [Caml-list] Are you teaching using the Learn-OCaml platform?
@ 2021-12-14 13:05 Erik Martin-Dorel
From: Erik Martin-Dorel @ 2021-12-14 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear caml-list,

The OCaml Software Foundation is developing the teaching platform
Learn-OCaml that provides auto-graded exercises for OCaml, and was
initially authored by OCamlPro for the OCaml MOOC:
https://ocaml-sf.org/learn-ocaml/

The platform is free software and easy to deploy; this is great, but as a
result we keep learning of users/deployments that we had no idea of. We
would be interested in having a better view of our user-base. If you use
Learn-OCaml as a teacher, could you answer this email (To:
e.mdorel@gmail.com) and let us know?

Ideally we would like to know:

- Where are you using Learn-OCaml?
→ in which university (in a specific course?), or in which company, online
community or … ?
- How many students/learners use your deployment in a year?

Also FYI:

   - For an example of Learn-OCaml instance, see
   https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/interesting-ocaml-exercises-from-francois-pottier-available-online/7050
   - Last October we had a 0.13.0 release, full of new features:
   https://discuss.ocaml.org/t/ann-release-of-ocaml-sf-learn-ocaml-0-13-0/8577
   - For any question related to Learn-OCaml, feel free to create a
   discussion topic on https://discuss.ocaml.org/ , category Community, tag
   *learn-ocaml*.
   - And if need be, opening an issue in
   https://github.com/ocaml-sf/learn-ocaml/issues if of course warmly
   welcome as well.

Kind regards,
Erik Martin-Dorel for the Learn-OCaml team

--
Érik Martin-Dorel <e.mdorel@gmail.com>
http://erik.martin-dorel.org/