Thats wonderful! Such an excellent book. I bought a copy several years ago and I'm glad you're able to share it in this way, thank you for choosing to do so On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 7:56 AM John Whitington wrote: > Hello, > > Thanks to a grant from the OCaml Software Foundation (ocaml-sf.org), I am > able to release my 2013 book OCaml from the Very Beginning free-of-charge > in the existing PDF format, and in a new HTML format: > > https://johnwhitington.net/ocamlfromtheverybeginning/ > > The book continues to be available in paperback and Kindle formats from > Amazon. > > The book has been updated for OCaml 4.14 in all formats. > > Thanks, > > John > >