* [Caml-list] OCaml from the Very Beginning now free-of-charge in PDF and HTML formats
@ 2022-02-18 13:55 John Whitington
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: John Whitington @ 2022-02-18 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

Thanks to a grant from the OCaml Software Foundation (ocaml-sf.org), I am able to release my 2013 book OCaml from the Very Beginning free-of-charge in the existing PDF format, and in a new HTML format:

https://johnwhitington.net/ocamlfromtheverybeginning/

The book continues to be available in paperback and Kindle formats from Amazon.

The book has been updated for OCaml 4.14 in all formats.

Thanks,

John