On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 1:35 PM, Mario Alvarez Picallo < mario.alvarez739@gmail.com> wrote: > I've written a small proof of concept that seems to work just fine (but, > of course, there may be errors), that you can find > here: https://gist.github.com/m-alvarez/b1e42b7b42cbeed7d1f0 > ​Mario, thanks for the links and this, this is truly a beautiful little program. > > > It seems to be solid enough to pass the tests that Octachron tried, but > there probably are some other corner cases for which > it breaks down. Otherwise, it would be interesting to coalesce both > representations, using Octachron's idea of row types instead > of tuples to have extensible dimensional analysis, where each part of the > program can introduce its own dimensions. ​Mario, Octachron, thanks again. Really helped me out. Mind blowing stuff! :)​ -- Shayne Fletcher