On Oct 28, 2016 11:45 AM, "Gabriel Scherer" wrote: > > This book can be found in online repositories (do you know about the > Library Genesis project?), but I don't think it can be diffused > without a copyright violation. If the list is out of print, the author > should be able to ask for it to be either reprinted, or to recover > diffusion rights for it -- and thus make it available online if they > so desire. But that is a procedure that (as understood in French law) > only the author can perform, I believe. Copy. Thanks.