From: Ashish Agarwal <agarwal1975@gmail.com>
To: Roberto Di Cosmo <roberto@dicosmo.org>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr, marcod@di.unipi.it
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN]: Parmap
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:25:53 -0400	[thread overview]

Thanks. This is very exciting. I tried a simple test but get an error:

# #require "extlib";;
# #require "parmap";;
# Parmap.parfold (+) (List.of_enum (1 -- 1000)) 0 ~ncores:1;;
Signal -10

The function List.of_enum is from Batteries. I use it just to create a long
list of integers.

Also, you need to add extlib to the META file.