I can try your hack, but let's fix the problem correctly. The real question is why does the compiler install the file in two places: ocaml/compiler-libs/topdirs.cmi ocaml/topdirs.cmi On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Kakadu wrote: > I have removed this file and it seems everything works after that. > > Happy hacking, > Kakadu > > On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Ashish Agarwal > wrote: > > Is there some way to silence the following: > > > > [WARNING] Interface topdirs.cmi occurs in several directories: ... > > > > None of the warning flags seem to affect this. > > >