* [Caml-list] ocamlfind: When using -syntax, the META variable 'preprocessor' must be set
@ 2011-10-08 22:46 Ashish Agarwal
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Ashish Agarwal @ 2011-10-08 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

I get the error below after reinstalling OCaml with the latest version with
GODI. My code has not changed, so I'm wondering if there is a change to
ocamlbuild or ocamlfind that is causing this. The issue appears to be that
-package camlp4 should be included in the ocamlfind command but it is not.

The section "Does Findlib support camlp4" in the findlib User's Guide
discusses the 'preprocessor' variable, but I can't figure out how exactly
how to adjust my META file or whether I really need to since it was working
before.

ocamlbuild sequme.cma sequme.cmxa sequme.cmxs
Finished, 0 targets (0 cached) in 00:00:00.
+ ocamlfind ocamldep -package batteries -package biocaml -package netclient
-package netstring -package shell -package sqlite3 -syntax camlp4o -modules
sequme/bowtie.mli > sequme/bowtie.mli.depends
ocamlfind: When using -syntax, the META variable 'preprocessor' must be set
Command exited with code 2.

--- META ---
requires = "netstring shell netclient batteries biocaml pgocaml"
version = "0.0"
archive(byte) = "sequme.cma"
archive(native) = "sequme.cmxa"