Why do you feel this needs to be done by the INRIA team? Why not do it yourself? I will buy a few. :) On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 8:25 PM, oliver wrote: > Hello, > > if there would be a *nice* OCaml-T-Shirt available, > an official one by the Caml-Core-developers/INRIA, > I would order one (or more) :-) > > > Design ideas could be contributed as part of a Ocaml-T-Shirt contest, > where the > OCaml Core Team is the jury, and the design ideas will be hosted on GitHub. > > Using *.svg for the picture could help in a collaborative design attempt of > course ... > > > Ciao, > Oliver > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >