I'm not sure what changed in July that would cause the Google archive to stop updating. Probably the email for the group should be subscribed to the mailing list. Does anyone know who manages this archive? If the admin is no longer interested in maintaining it, I'm happy to take over. On Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 5:13 AM, Nils Becker < nils.becker@bioquant.uni-heidelberg.de> wrote: > hi, > > > > if this is intentional, fine. > > No need to take it personal > > sorry, i did not mean to sound aggressive, i was just trying to be > brief. the google groups archive is mentioned here: > > ocaml.org/community/mailing_lists.html > > so if the archive is not updated anymore, that link should probably be > taken down. > > n. > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >