It would be very nice to have these files in some publicly available code repo. The ocaml.org repo (formerly ocamlweb) would be a good place for it, but please add files only if you have permission to do so. I'm not sure who the owner of these works is. https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Florent Monnier wrote: > 2012/11/7, Ashish Agarwal : > > On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 12:39 PM, Xavier Leroy > > wrote: > > > > > >> .. and on the caml.inria.fr site, with more logos > >> > > > > I would discourage use of the "Caml" logos as we should promote > consistent > > use of the new official name "OCaml". > > > The file "caml.pdf" posted by Christophe Papazian contains the name > "OCaml" despite the filename is "caml.pdf". > > I just opened this vectorial logo in Inkscape, I can see it is very clean. > In case some people would prefer to get this file in the SVG format, > here is joined to this email. > > - ocaml-inkscape.svg (is the Inkscape formated version) > - ocaml.svg (is an optimised version saved with the optimiser plugin > of Inkscape) > > It was first converted with pdf2svg, and in Inkscape I have added a > white background, in case someone use a rasteriser that would put a > transparent background. But if it is what you want, just remove it. > > Also maybe we could just put a white background that is a rectangle > with round corners? (and leave the outside of these round corners > transparent?) > > Regards > Florent > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >