On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote: Merjis is no more. > Thanks for the update. We'll remove this from the list. I'm using a lot of OCaml at Red Hat. Whether or > not this counts as "Red Hat uses and endorses OCaml", well > probably not. > It would be valuable to include your work at RedHat on this page. The page in no way implies official endorsement of ocaml by the companies listed. If you find it necessary, you could add a sentence like "The work described herein does not constitute official endorsement by RedHat of OCaml." Or perhaps we should add such a disclaimer for the whole page? Then individuals within companies could also be comfortable listing their projects.