On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote: (1) Putting a project on github increases the number of people > submitting bug reports and pull requests using github's proprietary > interface. This is annoying because you need some way to tell them > not to do this, and to deal with people who do it anyway. (libguestfs > -- hosted on github -- has an all-caps notice on the front page: > http://github.com/libguestfs/libguestfs) > Click the settings icon at the middle right (for the individual repo, not the general account settings at the top right). There, you can disable the Issues and Wiki features. I don't know any way to prevent submission of pull requests. (I don't agree that these features should be avoided. I think GitHub is by far the best development tool set currently available.)