Thank you for making this change! It is very important. On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Damien Doligez wrote: > Dear OCaml users, > > We have implemented the decision taken at this year's OCaml meeting: to > change the name of the language and system to "OCaml" in one word, with > capital O and capital C, and nothing between them. > > That makes it much easier to find on search engines, so we suggest that > everyone uses this new name (most of you already do anyway). > > With a non-negligible amount of work, I have changed the sources > (including the copyright headers!), the Web site, and the documentation. > As a side-effect, recompiling the documentation fixed PR#5317 at last. > > -- Damien > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >