On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 12:44 PM, Yotam Barnoy wrote: the hierarchy of articles is flat. All of the articles are lumped together > under the heading 'tutorials' when that label doesn't necessarily fit many > of them. I would much rather see a 'Knowledge Base' area, with articles > organized by hierarchies with many-to-many mappings of levels to articles. > I completely agree. Don't feel restricted by the current structure of the content. It too can and should evolve. It seems we're reaching consensus. I'm glad you think the ocaml.org wiki is a reasonable start. Let's see how it goes. However, this thread isn't enough to publicize that option. We should add a link in the footer.