I have a question about opam. I would like to play with certain compiler versions, but I don't want the switch to happen globally, because I still need to compile regular code. Is it possible to switch to another compiler locally (within a particular shell session) via environment variables, while using my regular compiler in another shell session? If this is the way things work already, I apologize in advance -- it appeared to me that running opam switch modifies some global state that directly affects other pre-existing shell sessions. -Yotam