Following on the news that camlp4 has been moved to github, I would like to see ocaml moved to github as well (the main repository, that is -- not a mirror): a. The ocaml code seems under-documented, with some files still having French documentation. I have a feeling folks on this list could do a great job adding thorough documentation to the code if a push was made to do that. If people could add some documentation and then make a pull request for their documented files, we'd soon have much better documentation. b. Better documentation would lead to more people hacking the code, which could help accelerate ocaml development. For example, it appears that one sorely needed feature is proper backend multiplexing. The llvm backend that was developed a couple of years back was forked by some people to develop heavy features, and now all of those repositories are experiencing bit-rot. The llvm backend could instead be an optional part of the official distribution. Thoughts on this, anyone? -Yotam