Thanks Daniel! I wasn't sure if your next release would change the result type to the (recently) common one. So I wonder if there is any plan to change it sometime? If not I will settle on two variations of some monads. I can understand that the implications of such a change are too drastic. I just wasn't sure if your libraries might change, as you were involved in the discussion leading to the agreed-upon result type we finally have (thankfully!). Tsdl and Tgls have helped me a lot! Tony On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Daniel Bünzli wrote: > Hello, > > tsdl just got a long due maintenance release. The details are in the > release notes: > > > https://github.com/dbuenzli/tsdl/blob/v0.8.2/CHANGES.md#v082-2015-11-20-cambridge-uk > > Thanks to Frederic Bour and Julian Squires for their patches. > > tsdl provides thin bindings to the cross-platform SDL C library. > Homepage: http://erratique.ch/software/tsdl > > Best, > > Daniel > > > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >