Thanks. Sure. I can publish it to github. I write the documentation using latex, I tried to export it as html file using hevea, but it does not work unfortunately.. On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Alex Rubinsteyn wrote: > This looks good, though it could benefit from some more exposition and > editing. Any chance you'll put what you've already written in a wiki? That > would make it easier for other OCaml programmers to contribute. > > --Alex > > 2011/12/24 bobzhang > >> Hi, all, >> I was writing(or collecting) a hacking book about ocaml, now it's >> already more than 100 pages :-) >> I would help to contribute it for free to the ocaml comunity. Anyone >> would like >> to help it? >> I put it here http://www.seas.upenn.edu/~hongboz/master.pdf >> >> My book mainly focus on how to make ocaml programmers more productive, >> quite different from other existing books. Btw, I collected a lot online >> resources, anyone can tell me how to credit them? >> >> I have been digging haskell, ocaml, lisp for several years, honestly >> speaking, I found ocaml is still the most productive language. >> >> Many thanks >> >> >> -- >> Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: >> https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list >> Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners >> Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >> >> > -- Best, bob