* [Caml-list] how to convert strings to Ocaml values at run-time?
@ 2014-02-23 12:23 Matej Kosik
From: Matej Kosik @ 2014-02-23 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I would like to ask, what is the easiest way how to:
- take given string, provided by the user at run time
- run it through lexer --> parser --> check given value, in the current context, has a given type
- and bind the value to a variable (provided there were no lexing/parsing/typechecking problems).

(I am not yet 100% sure, that this is the right direction to solve my problem, but I am quite interested whether I could solve it this way.)