Hi, We are currently trying to improve our workflow for releasing our code ​on github ​and following up on external contributions. As a first step in this direction, w​e reworked​ our internal process for ​exporting​ the public release and we are now able to push to github more often. ​So going forward, instead of pushing one huge commit before every ​major release​ in the main opam repository​, we will push smaller commits more frequently. This has several consequences: - it will be easier to follow the latest changes - accepted pull requests will appear in the git repository earlier - you can complain if we break your code before the next release in opam... ​Initially the commit messages will still be meaningless and the changelogs might be slightly lagging behind given that producing them still requires a fair amount of work from a human.​ However, we are planning to improve this over time. ​Note that we'll continue to provide support for the latest version that is released in opam.​ ## ​janestreet/opam-repository To help trying the development version of our libraries, we've setup an opam repository that follows their latest development version [1]. So in order to try out the latest version of core, you can do: $ opam repo add git://github.com/janestreet/opam-repository.git ​ ​$ opam install core ​Pinning individual packages with `opam pin add --dev` might work as well, but there is no guarantee about it​. ## 113.43+70 To start the new process, we just pushed the latest version of our code on github. The version is 113.43+70 and includes a fair amount of changes. [1] https://github.com/janestreet/opam-repository --​ ​ Jeremie​ Dimino, for the Core team