On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 7:20 PM, ygrek wrote: > I wonder if keeping empty sexplib.syntax subpackage with only > requires="pa_sexp_conv" line > will prevent build breakage (one will only need to fix opam dependencies)? > ​That would work for now. However, sooner or latter some change in​ ​sexplib will break the code generated by pa_sexp_conv and we'll have the same problem again. The current forced upgrade is simple (one sed command [1]) ​and it's a hint that it's a good time to switch to ppx. We published a tool to help with this BTW [2] [1] https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/blob/master/CHANGES.md ​[2] ​ https://blogs.janestreet.com/converting-a-code-base-from-camlp4-to-ppx ​ ​ https://github.com/janestreet/camlp4-to-ppx -- Jeremie