* [Caml-list] Trying to get a project called MLSub to build
@ 2020-07-18 19:26 Aaron Gray
From: Aaron Gray @ 2020-07-18 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

i,

I am trying to get a project called MLSub to build in OCaML :-

    https://github.com/stedolan/mlsub

It is the code for Stephen Dolan's thesis 'Algebraic Subtyping'.

I have created an issue that shows what I am getting :-

    https://github.com/stedolan/mlsub/issues/8

$ sudo apt install ocaml
$ sudo apt install opam
$ opam install ocamlfind
$ opam install menhirLib
$ make
ocamlbuild -no-hygiene -r -cflag -bin-annot -cflag -g -lflag -g -pkg
menhirLib -pkg str -use-menhir -yaccflag --explain -yaccflag --table
main.byte
ocamlfind: Package `menhirLib' not found
Cannot run Ocamlfind.
make: *** [Makefile:3: all] Error 2

I am using Ubuntu 18.04 on WSL 2 on Windows.

Hope its something simple to fix so I don't have to use a VM.

Many thanks in advance,

Aaron

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language
Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.