* [Caml-list] Upgrade of forge.ocamlcore.org and planet.ocamlcore.org, right now!
@ 2013-06-11 20:04 Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2013-06-11 20:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

After the upgrade of the container of forge.ocamlcore.org and
ssh.ocamlcore.org, I will upgrade the forge itself to Debian Squeeze.
I spend one month and a half to be sure everything is fine and also to
create a test suite to probe the forge after the upgrade.

Expect some downtime tonight. If everything works fine, the forge
should be available again around 12:00 Zurich time (Paris time works
as well).

If you start seeing strange behavior, lost access to some services on
the forge, ping me tomorrow so that we can fix everything.

Also note that another upgrade will happen in a month or so, so that
we can reach Debian Wheezy and be totally up-to-date.

For those interested, the test suite:
https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org-infratest

Regards
Sylvain

* [Caml-list] Re: Upgrade of forge.ocamlcore.org and planet.ocamlcore.org, right now!
@ 2013-06-11 23:48 ` Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2013-06-11 23:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The upgrade seems to be finished. I'll probably have to go through
some extra work to migrate the DB, but the forge is useable again.

Cheers
Sylvain