Hi, I'm a beginner Ocaml developer, and wanted to start experimenting with Ocsigen. However, I have troubles preventing me to run even the simplest example... I have installed eliom 3.0.3, js_of_ocaml 1.4.0 and all needed packages with opam (running ocaml 4.01.0). I'm trying the examples at https://github.com/db0company/Ocsigen-Quick-Howto ./make.sh page results in an error, of which this is an excerpt: eliomc -infer example.eliom eliomc -c -noinfer example.eliom ocamlc.opt: unknown option `-noinfer'. Trying the instructions at http://ocsigen.org/eliom/manual/workflow-compilation I get : js_of_eliom -o example.js example.eliom Missing primitives: caml_ml_output_char caml_sys_exit This is referenced here: https://github.com/ocsigen/js_of_ocaml/issues/20 But this is some months old and would think the packages I installed with opam would work. Anyone having suggestions? Thanks Raph PS: if there is an ocsigen mailing list, I'll gladly switch the discussion over there, but I didn't find any on the website.