* [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 13:49 Philippe Veber
From: Philippe Veber @ 2012-09-20 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Hi all,

  as one of the poor souls that could not make it to this year's caml
meeting, I'd like to know if the slides of the presentations will be
available at some point. Thanks!

Philippe.

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 13:53 ` David House
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: David House @ 2012-09-20 13:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Veber; +Cc: caml users

You can see all of the videos here:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9g4dLR7xt6KzCYntNqYcw/videos

As for slides themselves: the slides for the Async and debugging talks
will be up on the Jane Street website as soon as Mark remembers to
grab them off of his laptop...

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Philippe Veber
<philippe.veber@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   as one of the poor souls that could not make it to this year's caml
> meeting, I'd like to know if the slides of the presentations will be
> available at some point. Thanks!
>
> Philippe.

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 13:57   ` Philippe Veber
From: Philippe Veber @ 2012-09-20 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David House; +Cc: caml users

super nice, thanks!

2012/9/20 David House <dhouse@janestreet.com>

> You can see all of the videos here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9g4dLR7xt6KzCYntNqYcw/videos
>
> As for slides themselves: the slides for the Async and debugging talks
> will be up on the Jane Street website as soon as Mark remembers to
> grab them off of his laptop...
>
> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Philippe Veber
> <philippe.veber@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >   as one of the poor souls that could not make it to this year's caml
> > meeting, I'd like to know if the slides of the presentations will be
> > available at some point. Thanks!
> >
> > Philippe.

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 13:59   ` Didier Remy
From: Didier Remy @ 2012-09-20 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

> You can see all of the videos here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP9g4dLR7xt6KzCYntNqYcw/videos
>
> As for slides themselves: the slides for the Async and debugging talks
> will be up on the Jane Street website as soon as Mark remembers to
> grab them off of his laptop...

You may also find all information on the OUD web page:

         http://oud.ocaml.org/2012/#program

(which will be kept updated if more information become available)

Didier

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 14:07 ` Anil Madhavapeddy
From: Anil Madhavapeddy @ 2012-09-20 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Veber; +Cc: caml users

Hi Phillipe,

I've linked all of the videos, abstracts and slides that are available at the OUD website, at:

http://oud.ocaml.org/

As speakers send me their slides, I will update the web page (this is possibly slightly challenging from some talks such as David Scott's, which was delivered as a self-hosted webserver using Mirage).

I've also got various scribe reports from attendees that I will collate into a summary blog post next week, and mail out to the list.

-anil

On 20 Sep 2012, at 09:49, Philippe Veber <philippe.veber@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   as one of the poor souls that could not make it to this year's caml meeting, I'd like to know if the slides of the presentations will be available at some point. Thanks!
>
> Philippe.

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-20 20:50   ` Paolo Donadeo
From: Paolo Donadeo @ 2012-09-20 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, I'm one of those poor souls :-)

--
Paolo

* Re: [Caml-list] OUD slides
@ 2012-09-27  8:32   ` David House
From: David House @ 2012-09-27  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Veber; +Cc: caml users

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 2:53 PM, David House <dhouse@janestreet.com> wrote:
> As for slides themselves: the slides for the Async and debugging talks
> will be up on the Jane Street website as soon as Mark remembers to
> grab them off of his laptop...

As promised: the slides are now available on oud.ocaml.org.