Dear camlers, I'm currently trying to implement a camlp4 quotation whose contents will be parsed using ocamllex and menhir. Everything went unexpectedly well until I tried to add antiquotations. Following Tiphaine Turpin's format syntax extension (https://forge.ocamlcore.org/projects/format/), an antiquotation is parsed as a token in ocamllex, and this token is defined in my parser as: %token EXPR The thing is when I try to compile my project with ocamlbuild I get the following error: [gesundheit:~/w/ocaml-r 14:46]$make ocaml setup.ml -build Finished, 0 targets (0 cached) in 00:00:00. + menhir --ocamlc 'ocamlfind ocamlc -I src/syntax' --infer src/syntax/r_lang_parser_y.mly File "src/syntax/r_lang_parser_y.mly", line 7, characters 40-44: Warning: the token EXPR is unused. File "src/syntax/r_lang_parser_y.mly", line 7, characters 8-38: Error: Unbound module Camlp4 ... Now I can easily (but manually) fix this by adding the missing -I option for camlp4 libs: [gesundheit:~/w/ocaml-r/_build 15:22]$menhir --ocamlc 'ocamlfind ocamlc -I src/syntax -I +camlp4' --infer src/syntax/r_lang_parser_y.mly File "src/syntax/r_lang_parser_y.mly", line 7, characters 40-44: Warning: the token EXPR is unused. [gesundheit:~/w/ocaml-r/_build 15:22]$ My question is how do I tell ocamlbuild to add this option directly? I fear the response is "you cannot", if I refer to the piece of code in ocamlbuild that generates the call to menhir: let menhir mly env build = let mly = env mly in let menhir = if !Options.ocamlyacc = N then V"MENHIR" else !Options.ocamlyacc in Ocaml_compiler.prepare_compile build mly; Cmd(S[menhir; A"--ocamlc"; Quote(S[!Options.ocamlc; ocaml_include_flags mly]); T(tags_of_pathname mly++"ocaml"++"parser"++"menhir"); A"--infer"; Px mly]) I fail to see in this function a hook which I could use to inject the missing argument. Would any one know a workaround to use tokens that have hold a value whose type is not defined in the standard library? Cheers, Philippe.