Hi everyone, Out of curiosity, I was wondering how difficult it would be in theory to extend the type system so that exceptions that can pop out of a function when it is called would be included in the type of the function. Could this type information be infered automatically? Could this be used to have an exhaustivity check in the "with" part of a try ... with expression? I guess that if it was so easy, we would already be enjoying it within our favorite compiler, but I fail to see how hairy is the question. Cheers, Philippe.