From: Philippe Veber <philippe.veber@gmail.com>
To: "Török Edwin" <edwin+ml-ocaml@etorok.net>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Beta release of OCaml 4.00.0
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 23:19:10 +0200	[thread overview]

I can confirm this issue is fixed in the current version of oasis. Note
that all packages using oasis should be updated as soon as possible
(preferably before ocaml 4.00 is released and widely included in
linux/macos distros), otherwise I fear we'll be hearing about that scanf
bug for a looong time.

In particular, all packages on oasis-db should be taken care of rapidly, as
they are used by odb. Maybe we could organize a bit so that this is done
collaboratively *and* efficiently?

ph.