* [Caml-list] [ANN] Release of OCaml-R
@ 2018-11-20 12:50 Philippe Veber
From: Philippe Veber @ 2018-11-20 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

Hello,

  I'd like to announce a preview release of ocaml-r, a library that can be
used to interact with the R language interpreter and write clean wrappers
to R functions and packages. This library was developped a long time ago by
Maxence Guesdon and Guillaume Yziquel, and I've maintained it since then
for my own needs. The library is available on opam, under version 0.1.1,
and on github [0].

  The goal of this release is to see if other people could find it useful,
in which case I can spend a little more time writing documentation on how
to use it, and help write more wrappers. Please get in touch via the issue
tracker if interested.

  Cheers,
     Philippe.

[0] https://github.com/pveber/ocaml-r