Hi Michal, for an example you can have a look at a binding [1] of the Irrlicht 3d engine (for the record my fork [2] currently has a small addition) or a binding [3] I started (but never got very far) of the Ogre3D library. The latter shows how to put the C++ files in a subdirectory, which was not that easy to obtain. HTH, Philippe. [1] https://github.com/antegallya/OCaml-Irrlicht [2] https://github.com/pveber/OCaml-Irrlicht [3] https://github.com/pveber/ogrillon 2013/10/5 MichaƂ Kurcewicz > > Hello, > > I am migrating some old code from OCamlMakefile to a oasis/ocamlbuild > based build process. While the migration is generally straightforward, I > have encountered some problems with a library where the C part includes > mixed C/C++ code. Putting the C++ files into CSources: in _oasis does not > seem to work, the files are not even copied over to the _build directory, > changing the file extensions and adding some options (-x c++) also does not > solve the problem. What is recommended way to build libraries that include > a mixed C/C++ part using OASIS/ocamlbuild? > > Regards, > > --mk >