Great, thanks a lot ! 2017-07-26 11:17 GMT+02:00 Jeremie Dimino : > You can use parsexp [1], which implements the same parser as sexplib > and works well in javascript. > > [1] https://github.com/janestreet/parsexp > > On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 9:38 AM, Philippe Veber > wrote: > > Dear all, > > > > I recently noticed that sexplib parser fails with a "Too much recursion" > > exception when run in the browser on a very moderately sized string > > representation of an S-exp. I understand this is due to the absence of > tail > > call optimization (although js_of_ocaml performs it in the case of a > single > > recursive function). With this idea in mind, I suppose there is no simple > > workaround, so I wanted to ask if anyone knew a convenient replacement > for > > serialization/deserialization that would work in the browser. > > > > Cheers, > > Philippe. > > > > -- > Jeremie >