* [Caml-list] bundling the ocaml compiler with an algorithmic trading platform
@ 2012-05-01 16:02 Joel Reymont
From: Joel Reymont @ 2012-05-01 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Folks,

Are you shipping the OCaml compiler with your product?

Do you have any tips for doing this on Unix systems?

I'm developing a trading platform and would like to generate OCaml
code and compile it.

I'm wondering if this is as simple as throwing ocamlopt and libraries
into a single directory and running it from there.

I do have the option of using the LLVM bindings to produce code that
talks to OCaml but I figure generating OCaml source code will make
debugging easier.

    Thanks, Joel

Working on AlgoKit, a new algorithmic trading platform using Rithmic R|API
http://wagerlabs.com | @wagerlabs | http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelreymont

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-05-01 16:02 UTC | newest]