* [Caml-list] Internships at Be Sport (OCaml, Ocsigen)
@ 2019-12-17 14:31 Be Sport
From: Be Sport @ 2019-12-17 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, ocaml-jobs

Be Sport currently has several open internship positions for OCaml
developers.

Social networks

Be Sport develops the first global platform dedicated to sport, in
collaboration with prominent actors of sport in France and in the world.
All our development is done in OCaml. Our Web and mobile apps (iOS,
Android) are developed as a multi-tier app using the Ocsigen framework.
Our premises are located in the center of Paris.

Please contact me for more information.

Vincent Balat