Dear OCaml users, today I tried to recompile a project that uses both some janestreet derivers and visitors.ppx. To my horror, it now fails to compile with an error about the visitors argument: utop # #require "visitors.ppx";; utop # type foo = int list [@@deriving visitors {variety="reduce"}];; Error: Reference to undefined global `VisitorsRuntime' utop # #require "ppx_sexp_conv";; utop # type foo = int list [@@deriving visitors {variety="reduce"}];; Error: non-optional labeled argument expected There is another error that might be related when I try it combination with ppx_metaquot: utop # #require "visitors.ppx";; utop # type foo = int list [@@deriving visitors {variety="reduce"}];; Error: Reference to undefined global `VisitorsRuntime' utop # #require "ppx_metaquot";; utop # type foo = int list [@@deriving visitors {variety="reduce"}];; Error: Attribute `deriving' was not used The first error looks like ppx_type_conv gets confused about what is a janestreet deriver and what is something else. The second error, well I have no idea... Does anyone know a workaround? thanks, Christoph