Hi, Please check if your interface file was recompiled, and the path to the cmi file is correct. On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Bikal Gurung wrote: > Hi All, > > I load a module using #load "A.cmo";; in toplevel. I subsequently make > change > to A.ml and bytecode compile it. When I load it again using #load "A.cmo" > in > ocaml toplevel, I get an "The files _build/A.cmo and _build/A.cmo disagree > over interface A. message. Is there a way of reloading "A.cmo" without > restarting the ocaml toplevel? > > Bikal > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >