* [Caml-list] ocaml toplevel reloading module
@ 2013-06-19 21:22 Bikal Gurung
From: Bikal Gurung @ 2013-06-19 21:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi All,

I load a module using #load "A.cmo";; in toplevel. I subsequently make change
to A.ml and bytecode compile it. When I load it again using #load "A.cmo" in
ocaml toplevel, I get an "The files _build/A.cmo and _build/A.cmo disagree
over interface A. message. Is there a way of reloading "A.cmo" without
restarting the ocaml toplevel?

Bikal

* Re: [Caml-list] ocaml toplevel reloading module
@ 2013-06-21 15:47 ` Wojciech Meyer
From: Wojciech Meyer @ 2013-06-21 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bikal Gurung; +Cc: Caml List

Please check if your interface file was recompiled, and the path to the cmi
file is correct.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 10:22 PM, Bikal Gurung <bikal.gurung@lemaetech.co.uk

@ 2013-06-21 15:48   ` Wojciech Meyer
From: Wojciech Meyer @ 2013-06-21 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)