There are bindings for libsvm available here . It's not lib linear, but it should have the functionality you're looking for. -- Milo On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 7:15 AM, Francois BERENGER < berenger@bioreg.kyushu-u.ac.jp> wrote: > Dear list, > > Just to be sure, it seems there are no OCaml bindings for this > library: > > https://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~cjlin/liblinear/ > > Am I right or has anyone something under wraps that > he would be willing to share with the OCaml community? > > My googling for such bindings was unsuccessful. > > Thanks a lot, > F. > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >