* [Caml-list] Windows cross-compiler for 4.00.1
@ 2012-12-14 21:12 Adrien
From: Adrien @ 2012-12-14 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like to build a cross-compiler for windows for OCaml 4.00.1 and
add it to the packages available through yypkg.

The various resources linked to from
http://brion.inria.fr/gallium/index.php/CrossCompiler are from 3.11.
Has there been updates?

Also, after that I'll want to cross-compile a native compiler (on
linux, build a compiler that runs on windows and targets windows). Has
this been tried? Should I expect big issues?

Thanks,
Adrien Nader

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-12-14 21:12 UTC | newest]