From: Joshua Guttman <joshua.guttman@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] Crypto libraries for OCaml: Recommendations?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 12:51:12 -0400	[thread overview]

It's a while since I've done a project with OCaml,
though I used it a lot a decade or more back.  But
now I have something for which I think OCaml is
the perfect tool.

It does involve relying on a few crypto primitives,
though, and I see on ocaml.org that there are now
a good number of crypto packages on offer.

In my case, I just need a decent hash, access to AES
both as a pure cipher and with the usual modes, and
subsequently decent elliptic curve signature and key
exchange.

Are there packages that provides access to decent
implementations of these things, and are currently
well maintained?

Thanks a lot!

        Joshua