Note that utop already provides these features and much more: https://github.com/diml/utop I'm not sure improving the toplevel is a good investment of your efforts, given that there exists such a nice alternative, and that the switching costs are basically zero for toplevels. On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 1:37 AM, Dhaivat Pandya wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering if readline support for the OCaml toplevel would be > appreciated. I understand that running the repl with "rlwrap" solves a > similar problem but if we were to implement readline support, we may later > on build on it with tab-completion, etc. > > If it is needed, I would be glad to implement support. > > - > Dhaivat >