* [Caml-list] compiling PatoLine typesetting system on Ubuntu 20.04
@ 2021-02-23 10:32 Basile Starynkevitch
From: Basile Starynkevitch @ 2021-02-23 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,

I am interesting in compiling the PatoLine typesetting system on some
Ubuntu 20.04 desktop

(either Intel Xeon Silver 4114 at work, or AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970WX
at home; with at least 64Gbytes of RAM, and plenty of disk space)

PatoLine is on https://github.com/patoline/patoline

I would like to use a rather recent Ocaml (4.08 or newer)

With the git commit 3dcd41fdff6489 of PatoLine I am getting

rimski% opam switch 4.05.0
[ERROR] No switch 4.05.0 is currently installed. Did you mean 'opam
switch create
         4.05.0'?
         Installed switches are:
           - default

Thanks for help

--
Basile Starynkevitch                  <basile@starynkevitch.net>
(only mine opinions / les opinions sont miennes uniquement)